Minggu, 09 Maret 2014

30#blogging challenge What painting means to me


Somewhat I'm confused also to explain the meaning of painting for me. Ehmm,, it is said that my character is fond of art. But honestly, I'm not too good to draw. Moreover painting. :P

Anyway, The paintings vary according to their types. Want to know more? Just check
here or there 

Personally, painting shows memories. But it is not based on reality. I mean compared to photo, photo just shows object just the way it is. But painting can expresses more. The painter can play them for creat brush object based on imagination or even play colours

Staring at paintings, I mostly tend to be attracted to the colour mix. How the colour combinations looks  and how perfet those colours blend.

Talking about type of painting, I prefer to surrealism and naturalism because the colours which are used are often soft. Naturalism reminds me to nature and HE IS THE ALMIGHTY. Sometimes I admire the painter who can reflect HIS creation into canvas and mix the colours in it.

  
While surrealism shows how wild the painter imagination is. How creative he is.

 
 Aside from imagination or art talking, I like staring at painting because painter must have soft heart. I mean a heart which is easily getting touched. In other words, painter can be said that he is near to the GOD (religious)

Remember the sentence from my teacher when I was in high school

"Only poet who knows how to enjoy the life to the full"

1 komentar:

Unknown mengatakan...

wow... amazing pictures..
mampir sini ya; Tips Kesehatan